Not only classic cars that dreams are made of, any classic design house is now a trend for some people. Home with classic concepts never seems to lose interest in this. Home design with full carvings, his furniture, and his house is still a large selection of for some people. Classic home does look extremely magnificent and luxurious, yet on the other side of the House’s classic could impress. Thus examples of classic House which is currently still in the environmental community.
Home classics that generally one-storey livery less varied. However, whether the House classics can not be changed slightly so that the design can look trendy or follow the changing times? Certainly can. Home classics can be transformed into a more modern, or who is currently also the trend with modern classic home name. So the House as a whole still has a model, but was given only a touch more modern decor. Here are some tips that might get you apply to your home which is still a classical concept.
1. classic minimalist Home. Classic home impression is always synonymous with extensive buildings. For those of you who want a classic modern home then you could change the impression of the classic home doesn’t have to be so extensive. The spacious building usually thus have an impact on the grant of a piece of furniture that much so can be impressed in vain.
2. The use of wood. As has been explained above, classic home more decoration in the form of carvings. This does not need to waste on a classic modern home design that you want to create. Well, to keep revealing the uniqueness of classical House then you can use the wood for carved. For example, the use of a door of wood carvings that just reinforces the impression of a beautiful, warm and elegant.
3. Use of color paint the House classics. Because the classic concept homes generally use soft color then you should not remove it. Make the color as a basis so graceful and elegant impression persists. The common colors used in the design of the classic home between broke white, white, ivory and beige. You can add color to taste in certain parts of the House, but still have to pay attention to the contrast or not.
4. The use of curtains and carpets. Curtains are generally always used on classic home design because it retains graceful impression of yesteryear. If you want a classic modern home concept then the flashy colored curtains models as well as Lacy can be selected. In addition to curtains, carpets also need to put in a living room or other space. Style and luxury with the impression of a carpet will be more supportive of interest your home.
5. Furniture. Classic house model using solid wood furniture at home are used, such as a sofa, desk and chair, kitchen appliances and cabinets. This will create a stylish home interior design classic is more durable. Colors on furniture such as Brown, green leaves, often found on house design. The House Interior is also decorated with many sculptures, large vases, Roman columns and more.
6. Decor accessories. The paintings with the full frame profile classic-style great fit with this model. You can also add crystal chandeliers and large flower vase that may create an impression of luxury in a classic house design.
7. The floor of the House. The materials commonly used are marble, stone and wood. This is a feature that distinguishes between a minimalist house design with classic homes. You can place the center of the floor of the room’s marble and stones with geometric patterns. For the wall of the House, you can use the wallpaper the wall Brown or Golden.
8. Terrace houses. Classic model on the terrace of the House you can make by choosing the type of floor that uses the granite tile rough texture. For the carport, you can use natural stone or coral brush to make it look more natural.
That’s some classic modern home decorating tips. For those of you who are interested with classic style then mandatory to read the above information in order to keep your occupancy impressed fashionable as the development era.